Schedule includes new events like Laguna Seca and Alps Tour, for riders of all skill levels
SACRAMENTO, CA – March 10, 2012 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Superbike Coach, Northern California’s comprehensive track and street school, has announced its 2012 event schedule. Coach Can Akkaya has added some exciting new courses to his already impressive list of offerings, providing valuable instruction to allow motorcyclists of all skill levels to meet their riding goals.
Since 2008, the Superbike Coach program has been providing motorcycle riders with the skills necessary to perform their best on the race track, and now Coach Akkaya has expanded his curriculum to provide street riders the same level of personal, professional training adapted to everyday riding. From license preparation to advanced rider training, the Superbike Coach programs provide the necessary instruction to make any motorcyclist safer and more skilled on the road or on the racetrack.
“Motorcycle racing, and riding in general, has done a lot for me throughout the years,” said Can Akkaya, owner and instructor at Superbike Coach. “The programs I offer at Superbike Coach allow me to share those experiences and skills with riders at all levels, helping them become better, safer riders, on the street or the track.”
Superbike Coach courses don’t require a fancy track bike or tons of experience. Riders can use their own motorcycles or rent one of the school’s specially designed instruction bikes, and every class is personally tailored to the needs and skill levels of the individual students. Beginners and professionals alike have benefited from Coach Akkaya’s years of experience and professional one-on-one training techniques.
The highlights of the 2012 schedule are the May 28th Laguna Seca event – a trip to the Mecca of North American motorcycle racing, including bikes, and coaching – and the October 7th Wheelie/Knee Down combo event – a chance to learn without fear of legal consequences – but every Superbike Coach program guarantees excitement and education.
Superbike Coach’s 2012 Programs
- Laguna Seca (5/28): Perfect for riders outside of California. Superbike Coach provides coaching and track-prepared motorcycles, allowing riders to experience the thrills of Laguna’s world-famous corkscrew.
- Track Drill: One-on-one or in a class setting, this introductory track tiding course will benefit the novice to advanced rider.
- Knee Down: Dragging a knee is the goal of every beginner racer. The Knee Down course provides a pressure-free atmosphere and safe environment to build confidence.
- Wheelie Course: Get that front wheel off the ground legally on Superbike Coach’s specially designed wheelie bike. Not just for show, controlling a wheelie is the ultimate form of throttle control.
- Youth Coach: Builds confidence and speed for the future generation of motorcycle racers.
- Video Coach: Riders and racers can submit personal videos for professional analysis by Superbike Coach staff.
Street Riding Programs
- DMV Prep: One-hour course for learner’s permit holders designed to provide the skills necessary to pass the DMV road test.
- Road Skills: Closed course and open road course teaches braking, steering, balance, shifting and defensive riding. Conducing in a class or one-on-one setting.
- Tech Basics: Hands-on class teaches the basics of maintenance and setup, allowing riders to save time and money.
- Setup Course: This seminar and road tour teaches basic principles of suspension setup to reduce tire wear and increase grip and riding comfort.
- Braking Seminar: An informative and eye-opening look at braking and ways to increase proficiency and confidence and reduce braking distance.
- Specific Coaching: Customized training sessions to learn how to better rider with a passenger, commute more safely and take advantages of the performance features of a Sportbike.
- California Tour: This exclusive 10-day tour happens only once a year and allows riders to experience the beauty of the California coast, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe. Accommodations and motorcycle rental are included in the price of the tour.
- Alps Tour: Quite possibly the most exciting motorcycle ride in the world. Details about Superbike Coach’s Alps Tour are coming soon.
New since 2012:
Complete schedule, course descriptions and price lists can be found at www.Superbike-Coach.com as well as details on discounts available only to Superbike Coach students. Classes fill up quickly, so interested riders are encouraged to sign up soon.
We proudly are in relationships with prestigious companies in the industry; Dunlop USA, Vinxxgrip Swiss, Woodcraft USA, Qstarz Taiwan, and AXO USA- who are spending a 50% off coupon for our clients
Superbike-Coach Corp. was founded by Can Akkaya in May, 2009. Coach Can is an approved Instructor from Europe with a wide range of experience, and has coached all rider levels and ages. Just 5 month later, the brand Superbike-Coach had become a significant player in California’s motorcycle scene, with an fast growth rate. Coach Can Akkaya is a former professional motorcycle racer, having competed in the German, Dutch, Spanish Open and European Championships. He has more than 30 years of racing and riding experience, as also as a test rider, racing suit developer and track instructor. He immigrated to the U.S., and started Superbike Coach Corp. in 2008. Can lives in Northern California with his wife, Marion, and daughter, Jill. The English translation of his best-selling German-language book, “Racer’s Story…25 Seconds,” is set to be published in North America in 2012.
For complete information about Superbike Coach Corp. and pictures for your use, please visit the Press Area.
We also can setup you up for a Interview with Coach Can. Please feel free to follow up with me.
8554 Patrickswell Ct