An Invitation to a Celebration you won’t want to miss!
ST. PAUL, MN – July 7, 2013 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – The 5th Annual MidAmerica Pebble Beach Motorcycle MarketPlace & Online Auction is limited to 100 of the finest motorcycles from around the world.
Over $4,000,000 in sales at our Pebble Beach MarketPlace.
MidAmerica Auctions is honored to be the exclusive seller of antique motorcycles at the premier automotive concours in the world. This once a year world class automotive event attracts buyers from around the world and they love antique and special interest motorcycles! Your motorcycle deserves to be here.
Consignments are now being invited!
Among the 50 motorcycles already consigned!
- 1956 BSA Gold Star TT Flat Track Racer
- 1957 BSA Gold Star Road Racer
- 1963 BSA C15 Scrambler
- 1987 Buell RR1000
- 1934 Crocker Speedway Racer
- 1921 Excelsior 20 Series “Special”
- 1916 Harley Davidson Board Track Racer
- 1924 Harley Davidson 8 Valve Racer
- 1926 Harley Davidson SA Pea Shooter
- 1927 Harley Davidson JD
- 1936 Harley Davidson VL
- 1941 Harley Davidson EL
- 1968 Harley Davidson ML
- 1970 Harley Davidson Evel Knievel Sportster Jump Bike
- 1972 Harley Davidson Evel Knievel XR750 Jump Bike
- 1978 Harley Davidson MX Short Track Racer
- 1990 Harley Davidson RS 1200 Buell
- 1991 Harley Davidson XL 883 Road Racer
- 1993 Harley Davidson XL 883 Road Racer
- 1994 Harley Davidson FXRP Police
- 1994 Harley Davidson VR1000
- 1994 Harley Davidson K Hill Climber
- 1911 Indian Board Track Racer
- 1924 Indian Scout
- 1929 Indian Chief
- 1944 Indian Chief
- 1947 Indian Chief Roadmaster
- 1950 Indian Warrior
- 2003 MV Agusta Brutale Serie Oro
- 2007 MV Agusta F4 1000 312R Bonneville
- 2000 MV Agusta F4 750 Oro
- 2008 MV Agusta F4 1000R Bonneville
- 1953 Norton Dominator 88
- 1940 Triumph T100 Tiger
- 1947 Triumph Thunderbird
- 1963 Triumph Bonneville
- 1967 Triumph TR6C
- 1969 Triumph Bonneville
- 1969 Triumph TR6C
- 1970 Triumph Bonneville
- 1951 Vincent Rapide
- 1959 Zundapp Sabre
Many more motorcycles consigned daily.
Check our website for updates!
About MidAmerica Auctions
MidAmerica Auctions held their first vintage motorcycle auction in April 1989, in St. Paul, Minnesota. After that experience, we knew that antique motorcycle auctions were going to be something special. For more than 20 years, and over seventy antique motorcycle auctions, we have sold over 20,000 motorcycles for our valued customers. We have had the honor of meeting and making friends with the nicest people who also happen to be motorcycle enthusiasts. MidAmerica’s goal is to continually strive for excellent service both to the seller as well as the buyer and be a benefit to the Global Vintage Motorcycle Family. Our relationships with motorcycle enthusiasts around the world encourage us to continue seeking ways to present and preserve the remarkable machines and their very important history.